- Agricultural & Rural Development
- Alternative Education
- Business & Management
- Eternal Romance
- Life in Literature & Cinema
- Social Development in India
- Social Science Research
- Spirituality in Life
- MSS HISTORY
- ABOUT US
2. Content. The information provided on this web site is for general informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a comprehensive analysis of each and every aspect of such the issues under discussion, and is not intended and should not be construed to constitute legal advice. Because of the generality of the discussion and because interpretive guidance is often still developing regarding the laws and policies discussed in this web site, the information contained herein may not be applicable in all situations and may not, after the date of its presentation, even reflect the most current authority. For these reasons, nothing contained in this web site should be relied or acted upon without the benefit of legal advice based upon the particular facts and circumstances presented, and nothing herein should be construed otherwise.
3. Translations. Translations of any foreign language materials into the English language by MSS are intended solely as a convenience to the English-reading public. Translation accuracy is not guaranteed nor implied. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of a translation, please refer to the original language official version of the document. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes.
4. Third Party Web Sites and Links. This web site may contain links or references to other web sites maintained by third parties over whom MSS has no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience and do not imply an endorsement or recommendation by MSS of such third party web sites or the material contained therein. Similarly, the MSS web site may be accessed from third party links over which MSS has no control. MSS makes no warranties or representations or assumes any legal liability of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, completeness or usefulness of any information contained in such third party web sites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from or caused, directly or indirectly, by the creation or use of a third party's web site, or the information or material accessed through such third party web sites.
5. Warranty and Limitation of Liability. Although MSS uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this web site, MSS makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this web site and the content thereof is at your own risk. MSS disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied. Neither MSS nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this web site shall be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this web site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect your computer equipment.
8. Trademarks. All trademarks, service marks and logos, whether or not appearing with a trademark symbol, are trademarks of MSS, its affiliates or its licensors, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of applicable laws. Please be advised that MSS endeavors to actively and aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
9. Copyrights. The entire contents of this web site are subject to copyright protection. Copyright © 2010 The Mother’s Service Society (MSS). All rights reserved. The contents of this web site may not be copied other than for non-commercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may have access to information on the web site for your own use only and may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this web site or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of MSS, which may be obtained by sending an e-mail request to email@example.com. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any intellectual property right of MSS, or any third party.
11. Miscellaneous. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. If any part of this document is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.