- Agricultural & Rural Development
- Alternative Education
- Business & Management
- Eternal Romance
- Life in Literature & Cinema
- Social Development in India
- Social Science Research
- Spirituality in Life
- MSS HISTORY
- ABOUT US
Introduction to Life
Life is a plane of existence which is ever present in the atmosphere. Life is understood as individual life or social life. It is not conceived of as a plane.
Life is not only a plane of existence. It is LIVE. It has its own characteristics. If on board a plane from London to Moscow you offer a small help to an elderly man, when you reach Moscow the next day and are in need of a small help, someone readily comes to offer it to you. That is the personality of life. When The Secret says that the universe fulfils your aspirations, it means Life. Beyond Life lies the universe, which is part of a wider Existence.
Life is a wide plane of which human beings and other living beings are concentrated individual centers. That is why Life responds to human ideas and wishes. Just as physical existence is a plane of material objects, vital existence is the life plane. The Mind is part of the mental plane.
This life is governed by laws which are, in truth, the laws of creation. They include --
- The plane of life is an undivided continuum, not limited to certain points. The life we feel within us and the life around us belong to the same continuous field. Only the ego creates an artificial sense of separation.
- The life of an individual, the life of society and the life of Nature are parts of this Life.
- The plane of life is NOT inert; it is full of life, power, vigor and energy. It acts!
- Life is a formless movement of force. Like electricity, it is a universal energy, not merely a property or characteristic of certain life forms.
- Life is not moral. It is neutral. It acts according to its laws, character and circumstances, but those laws and character are not moral.
- Life respects physical values such as stability, strength, structure, etc., not mental values such as goodness, morality, loyalty, etc.
- The plane of Life is a plane of organized harmony.
- Life maintains an equilibrium just like a sheet of water. If disturbed, it restores the equilibrium at once. What we call opportunity is the result of life restoring its equilibrium positively or creatively. What we call tragedy is life restoring its equilibrium negatively or destructively.
- Life responds to human initiative.
- Life can be made to Respond as we wish, when we know the laws by which this plane is in existence.
- Man knowing his inner constitution can move his outer world by that knowledge.
- Life exists as part of the Mind and part of the body.
- Life evolves by consciousness and consciousness evolves by organization.
The laws of Life, being valid in general and also in particular, are unfailing in accomplishment.
There is NO waste in the operation of this law.